Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving~~

Thanksgiving was a hectic one for me so I didn't get to do any pictures but a few of Ava which I could not even get any good ones of her. I had Thanksgiving at my house and had a houseful of people.

I tried to get a picture of her with her cute headband and she HATED the headband
Fighting to keep it off
Holding down her hands to prevent her from taking it off
quick!!
Ally and Ava..with the twins being there all Ava wanted to do was run around with them. It was hard to keep her in one spot.

I was busy cooking,and making drinks,and chasing kids and trying to socialize with everyone that I just did not have the time to take photos. I think next year I may have to go to someone else's Thanksgiving dinner...our family is just growing to big to have family dinners at my place these days..or maybe next time set up a big table outside..hmmmmmmmmm

No comments: