Monday, September 15, 2008

My Daily Ventures

So last night on the way home from dining at DiPillas I was thinking to myself (maybe it was the two glasses of Chianti) but I was thinking about those Dos Equixx commercials about the most interesting man in the world. I than realize that my husband always has a crazy story to tell that he has lived through. I mean some of the stuff he says you can't make up. So I told him yesterday that he should start a blog. Everyday he should post some crazy real life story he has lived and post it. I am gonna get him started on it tonight!!



Anyway..I am still trying to figure out this site..I deleted my past blogs by accident..argh!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ok, so this must be a Gabe/Roland thing. Roland has so many crazy stories too! I thought I was alone in this!