Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Knott's Scary Farm

Last Saturday we went to Knott's Halloween Haunt to celebrate Josh's 40th birthday! We had a pretty big group. I took pictures but I can't locate my camera cord to load them up so I stole these couple from Greg's. Hopefully I will have a chance to post my pictures up soon.

Anyways the night started off with Cocktails at the Amber Waves Bar at the Knott's hotel where everyone was staying. After the bar we went to the room and had a couple more cocktails then it was off into the park. It was pretty dead that night which was GREAT for us because we got to walk on rides and mazes. We went through the slaughterhouse maze first then a couple rides then we went to the beer garden to have another drink and ended up dancing to 70's disco..funny stuff!!.
It was off for more mazes,rides,drinks,laughs and good times til 2am! After we left the park in our drunken stuper we went to Mrs. Knott's Chicken house for the Haunt midnight to 3am breakfast Buffet. The food was so bad..it was funny cause BOB everytime the waitress would come by he would always tell her Give my compliments to the chef this food is wonderful haahaha. After breakfast it was to the hotel room to hit the sack. I was so exhausted I must have fell asleep instantly. Anyway we didn't get to hit all the mazes so Gabe and I were thinking about even going back in mid October..I think that is a good possibility.





Here is The GANG that went..this was in Ghost town.
Here is us dancing to the 70's music like a bunch of crazy chicks..the strobe lights gave it this weird fogging effect.The Birthday boy Josh and his very lovely wife Vickie
Gabe and I and Michael Burns with Chris and Holly
There was some pretty hysterical moments throughout the night of getting scared and pictures..it was the greatest time!

No comments: