Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Night-Night

So I am trying to get Ava in her Sleep routine. I like to give her a bath and then use some lavender baby massage lotion and give her a baby massage and then read her a story and Close off with a big nice warm bottle.

Her sleeping has been so unstable but getting better. She usually wakes up at 2:30 and 5:30.
Last night she slept til 5:30 which was really nice.
Anyway I put on her fuzzy slippers and pj's and had her Sleep Sheep playing. We were having fun playing with the rattle too.

We had the photographer over on Saturday and he did a really nice photo shoot. I can't wait to see how the pictures will come out.
I ended up hiring him to come do her milestone photos.
I love the fact that the photo studio comes to my house instead of me fighting with the crowds.
It really is worth the extra cash.

I am gonna arrange for the family Xmas photo....It will be our first REAL family portrait.








2 comments:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

omg, those slippers kill me!!1 Cambria's still in NB shoes!!!!

Retro Mom said...

These slippers are NB size too...well technically 0-3 months.