Saturday, October 25, 2008

Scrapbooking Fever

Ok..It is been a Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since I have scrapbooked and I got the fever and more cowbell is not the answer.

Anyways today we went to the swap meet and there was a booth there with nothing but scrap booking stuff and I got me a new heat tool for embossing and bought a gazillion Jolee's boutique stickers and other embellishments all for a buck a piece!!!

Well tonight I had my husband pull out about 5 big bins full of nothing but my scrap booking supplies. A lot I got when I used to assist this lady long time ago with her scrap booking supply business on eBay.

I also have a big bin of pictures I need to sort out and file them in order.


Anyway here are a few photos (not so great cause we have bad lighting in our living room) of some scrapbook pages I done.


My grandfather took these pictures of my grandmother

Parker's 2nd Halloween



Parker's push Car toy..he loved it!!


Father and Son at the Dodger Game





Grandma Easter 1944....I love my grandma!!






4 comments:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

awww remember when we'd go over to Kirstens old place drink, smoke, and shoot the shit till the wee hours of the morning!!! Those were the days!

Retro Mom said...

Yep!! And it was usually after watching SITC!!

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

I miss those days!!!

Retro Mom said...

Yeah
We need to scrap again!!