Thursday, October 22, 2009

An Italian Dinner

After our dealer meeting one of the VPs of our company as well as one of the managers from Italy were down visiting our office. Before Jane and Mario had to fly back on Friday Holly and I arranged to send them off with a night on the town..well at least Dinner.
Mario was here for 2 weeks and was missing home and was wanting some Italian cuisine so we decided to arrange for any of the other staff here to come out and meet us for dinner with their significant others.
We were able to get most of our staff to come out to Long Beach on their own dime to have a big dinner. Since this place is really close to my house Gabe and I rode our scooters there. I brought two very nice bottles of wine from my private stash for everyone to share. It was a very nice evening with good food,good wine and just a nice time hanging out with employees outside of work.

No comments: