Wednesday, October 7, 2009

LA COUNTY FAIR..YEEHAW

On Sunday Gabe and I took the kids to the last day of the LA COUNTY FAIR and met up with my mom and dad and my brother and his girlfriend Jessica. It was a Perfect day..not too hot or cold.

It was only a dollar to get in before 1 so we got there early thinking there would be a huge line..nope we walked right in. We went over to the Trains to met up with the rest of the family.
Parker and Gabe had to check out every train.
Parker and Ava posing on a big train
We then went to the Smokey the bear campsite area where Parker got to pet a snake,pet a gecko and hold a stink beetle...
My dad acting like the snake is attacking him
Parker and I went to go to the fire look out tower. Ava loved the smokey the bear..I guess he was just like a HUGE living Teddy Bear to her..
The fire watch tower
There was some awesome birds...This horned Owl reminded me of my cat Shaggy
Me in the garden area
My brother and his Girlfriend
They had a safari theme going on and this little zebra was just so cute
GABE leaving his mark..................
Ava loved the little petting zoo
She was chasing all of the animals
My dad helping Parker out with a weaving project in one of the exhibits
I t was off to the car section
Parker had a lot of fun playing with these slot cars..he came in 3rd place but still won a checkered flag!
Smiling Baby Alert!!!!!
We then checked out the dinosaurs.
I pretty much put the camera away at this point and just took the kids on some rides, and we met up with Michael Burns and Loryn who happened to be at the fair too. We had a great time. I love fairs....

No comments: