Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Love Cheesy Corn

So I came up with a great recipe for a Cheesy Corn dish. I been getting requests to bring it at every potluck and when I have holiday dinners to attend. Anyway it is super easy and cheap to make. Here it is..take in mind I do not measure..I just taste test here and there

Can of Corn- Drained ( I usually use 4 cans when bringing it over for dinner cause everyone goes for seconds and thirds)

I use a Garlic and pepper blend to season the corn while it is cooking

Once heated I drain the fluid

I add in a heaping spoonful of Butter and coat the corn
Then on a medium heat I add 1 package of cream cheese and season some more with garlic salt and pepper.

I add two tablespoons of Mayo

Mix all and when taking the pan off the burner I shake Parmesan cheese over the top.

So that is it..my fast recipe for Cheesy corn.
For a extra zest add some lemon pepper..it does wonders.

This recipe is for 4 cans of corn..you can modify the ingredients depending on how many cans you use.

LOL Looks like I will never have a career in writing a recipe book.

2 comments:

Ally said...

Mmmm...carbs, carbs, and more carbs! What's not to LOVE about that!! :) Better make some for the 4th...I don't believe I've ever tried this legendary dish!

John and Kirsten said...

I bet this one will go over well in Boston! Already know we like it.