Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nevermind the Buzzcocks

Sunday night we went up to the Anaheim House of Blues in Downtown Disney to see the Buzzcocks! The show was friggen fantastic! They did their first two albums and man what a blast I had..however I seem to be still tired. It was a nice finish to a wild weekend though.

I stole these pictures from Holly ..Gabe and I car pooled up to the show with her and Chris.
I took some video on my phone but all you could hear was Gabe singing along.
I went up to the pit and was having fun pushing fools back in it that were slam dancing. Ahh to be young again....and speaking of young..I am going to post an early video of the Buzzcocks...hard to believe how old these guys are now but still they kick Ass!
Here is them performing many many years ago live my fave Buzzcocks song!

Even earlier flashback

1 comment:

Thelma said...

Aww yes to be young once again! Looks like a great time!