Friday, January 8, 2010

Ava and her Little People

When I came home from my last day of work to go on vacation Gabe was outside working on the garage and Ava was outside playing with some pieces of My Little People toy collection.
SHE LOVES the little people. I am glad I have tons for her to play with.


Coming to greet me as I get out of the car. Gabe said she had a little accident and scraped her nose. It took a couple days for it to heal and fall off.

I think I am going to do some Shots of her in the house with the little people...what a great scrapbook page that will be!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Her nose fell off?! Glad her scape is better. Love the little person surrounded by little people pics!

Retro Mom said...

LOL!!! I mean't her scab fell off but it does look like I meant nose..too funny