Thursday, January 28, 2010

Locked and Loaded

So Gabe's birthday is coming up and so is Holly husband Chris. They both are a day apart so Holly and I decided to throw them a joint bday party together and Got the Big Red Bus for a Irish pub crawl Bday party for them. They are going to pick us up at Gallagher's bar around the corner from where we live and then go on a 3 hours pub crawl. We can bring our own booze,food and music on the bus.
Holly and I are going to make a big pre mixed cocktail batch to take for everyone and ofcourse have some food and birthday cake or more like cupcakes.
Holly just put the reservation in on Monday so Party bus here we come. I can't wait...it's not until March 13th. That will be a fun blog!

1 comment:

Ally said...

I cannot wait!!! Let me know if you need help with food prep...or cupcakes