Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Scrapping we will go!!

Early Saturday Morning Kirsten came to Pick me up to go to the Annual Scrapbook Expo at the OC Fairgrounds! We first made a stop to coffee Bean for a Bagel and Coffee then away it was to the EXPO!!I brought my big bag and my camera for snapping shots of ideas. Some of the vendors do not allow you to take photos. I really loved this one cause there was so many embellishments used in it such as ribbon,buckles,flowers,jewels,brands and felt boarders.
This one was really cute as well with these big glittery snowflakes
I love the Cosmo Cricket Paper. It is very Retro. I bought tons of that and Tons of my fave S.E.I.
Kirsten and I noticed that this year it seems like the big hit and trend of scrapbooking was FELT!! There was felt things everywhere. I really loved this layout..It was like a thin netting ribbon with Leaf ribbon twisted through it with silk flowers with a rhinestone center. I Love it!
This was like the ONE thing I didn't buy at the Expo...flowers.. I figure I can get them anywhere.
I love the glittery snowflakes with small jewel accents on this snowy page
Kirsten Picking out Paper
Pure Scrapbook Heaven
Here is some of my Goodies I came home with....Now to get some Scrapp'n Done!
I bought tons of printed paper..I want to do a retro theme scrapbook so I bought tons of retro printed paper, I paper kit from S.E.I. for Ava's baby scrapbook, Tons of embellishments such as brads,stickers,ribbons,chipboard cut outs,felt boarders,jewels and embossing powders and glitter art. I also bought a small album to make Ava's ABC book. I think to get back in the Game I am going to start by making the ABC book then move on to finally my wedding album and Ava's album and Parkers.

No comments: