Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On the road to my goal

So today I signed up for a 7day free pass to 24 hour fitness. I am finally joining the GYM!!
I been at home exercising and the reason why I never signed up sooner was cause I had no one to watch the kids. For some reason I was thinking I could not take Ava there to be watched until she was potty trained but I see all she has to be is over 6 months! Now that I know that the location near me has a kid club I am so going to the Gym.

I hope to drop 20 lbs at least for 2010. I would love to lose it before my Vegas trip in February ..maybe with a strict diet and constant exercising I will reach my goal!

I think the thing that is great is a couple of my friends also go to this gym and we can all support each other.

I start Monday since I will be on vacation for 11 days!!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Thelma said...

It'll be fun to work out together!