Monday, November 3, 2008

Birthday Wine Tasting


So my birthday is coming up and Gabe asked me what I wanted to do and I want to do the same thing I did last year...Wine Tasting in Solvang!! This time however I would like to get a group of friends to come out and enjoy wine tasting with us. I am just not sure what peoples plans are for the next coming weeks but it would be cool to have friends there.


I want to go November 15. I am thinking taking the 14Th off and being there for Friday and Saturday and coming home Sunday. I am thinking however of maybe the following weekend as well.I think Maybe driving to the vineyards on Saturday and then doing a nice dinner at the hitching post would be awesome. On Friday maybe hitting up some of the tasting rooms in Solvang.


I think I have a few friends that already said they would like to come out..now I just gotta get it organized. So any of my friends that are reading this blog think they can come out..email me!!
I know some good spots and can get some great deals!

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

awwww, i wish i could go. im bridesmaid dress shopping that weekend and since im stil nurseing i dont think i would be much fun, lol!!