Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Scooter Rallies

It has been a crazy few days so I have not posted so I will make up for the 3 days today.
Anyways Thanksgiving was a blast! I could not really take any pictures cause my camera is truly falling apart now so it is time to get a new one. I am thinking on getting a SLR one this time around but still undecided.

Anyways on Friday I did my first BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING and What the experience.

I woke up at 3:51am and Thanksgiving night I was telling my brother how I was gonna do the 5am Toy R Us sale. He does black Friday shopping every year so he was saying this year he could not cause they don't get money till next week. Anyway I offered to loan him some money to come with me and do the Toys R us sale.

So He text messages me at 4am and I tell him to meet me down there. I get to Toys R Us at 4:30 am and the line was all around the building, out the parking lot, to the public sidewalks and down to the neighborhoods. I could not Believe my eyes!! I got in line as it got to the public sidewalk. My brother showed up a little after and joined me in line. I was freaking out a little though cause there were no shopping carts left but as the line started moving I sent my brother out and he found one before we went in. The line actually moved pretty quickly.
It was a MADHOUSE in there!! My brother and I tagged team. I had a list already on what I wanted to buy and so he sat with the cart off to the side while I went running around like a mad women grabbing the things off my list and than I got in the INSANE checkout line while he ran out to grab all the stuff he wanted.

I felt like Santa Clause. My shopping cart was so overloaded that I could not see where I was going so I pushed and made my brother a reindeer to lead the shopping cart.
I made it to the check out stand at 7am and 320.00 dollars broker. I was happy to get all the kids shopping out of the way.
We than went to Game Stop and walked in and saw one checkout person and left over to Target where I got Parker his Nintendo DS and a game for it which subtracted another 175.00 out of my bank account.

I got home and woke Gabe up to open the garage so I could put all 9 bag loads of toys and baby items away before Parker woke up and than I went back to bed.

Later we got ready to go for a scooter ride over to the PUKA BAR for the Classic not Plastic Rally for the meet and Greet..

Anyways Gabe is on the ride now and I am going back out shopping again..



Some friends outside the Puka last night

A lot of empty Mai Tais and Pearl Divers

Gabe and Myself after 3 cocktails at this point

Mike and Loryn

Dan and April

Ava in her Thanksgiving dress on Thanksgiving

A blurry shot of Ava UGH I hate my camera so so much!

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

OK, first off I want that darn dress for Cambria!!! I always try and buy it and talk myself out of it. LoL...Your are crazy going shopping on black friday. I worked way to many that I want nothing to do with them. I miss rallies...haha.