Saturday, February 14, 2009

~*~*~*~*~Valentines Day~*~*~*~*~*

Happy Valentines Day~

So far my V-DAy this year has been a busy one.

On Friday after work I made some home made Chili and pulled out my scrapbook stuff and Hand Made Valentines for my friends. Toni came over and made some with me.

Yesterday was a great morning at work. A couple of the Boys at work went out and bought Strawberry tarts and cheesecake at a french bakery for the office so everyone can have something a little sweet for Valentines Day.

Last night Gabe and I celebrated our Valentines Day.( Since we celebrate Parker's Birthday on the Real Valentines Day)
He came over and picked me up from work and I was surprised By a Big Heart Box of Chocolates,a bottle of wine and a card and A Michael Kors Perfume gift set.

He had made dinner reservations for Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Restaurant at Fashion Island..The storm was really rolling in..

Here is a picture of the clouds coming in on our way to dinner..it was pretty scary looking

The 1988 Cocktail...let me just say these are soo tropical and tasty ..I think what really brings them out is the Lychee liquor they put in it!

For Starters we had the Philly Roll..It was smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese with Capers on top.. I also love that instead of bread they serve edamame (soy beans)

Waiting for dinner Which I Had some Lobster Bisque and A Grilled Hibachi Salmon (crab dynamite) Gabe had a Blackened Shrimp Dish

We had some Hawaiian Singers come play some Hawaiian Songs..THEY WERE GREAT..Gabe and I decided we put Hawaii off long enough..we are gonna go now!

As we listened to the sounds of Hawaii we got our Hot Pineapple upside down cake with a scoop of Coconut Ice Cream..

The Hawaiian dancer came out and did some dances with the men playing music
I was surprised with one more thing when we got home...I went to change and My BED had Brand new Red satin Sheets and Pillow covers!! ..I was slipping and sliding all night..I think I will bring them out on "special" occasions
It was a wonderful evening ..I love my husband he is the best!

No comments: