Saturday, April 4, 2009

A child of the 80's

So today was spent shopping all day but now that I am home and had dinner and had a steaming hot shower I am relaxing reflecting on my childhood in the 80's.
Things I remember from the 80's

Toys I had
My little pony
Pound Puppies
Snoopy Snow cone Maker
Glow Worm tree house with glow in the dark figures
Wrinkles
My Child
Spiralgraph
Shrinky Dinks
Lite-Bright
Colorforms
Fisher Price Little People
Cabbage Patch Kids
Strawberry shortcake figures
Smurfs figurines
Mr. Potato Head
The Heart Family
Sea Monkeys
Care Bears
Pillow People
Puffalump
Hello Kitty stuff up the ying yang
Sylvanian Family
I am sure I am forgetting a TON..
Stores and Restaurants I went to that are now almost if not a thing of the past
Farells Ice Cream parlor
Showbiz pizza
Zody's
Gemco
Silo
Miller's Outpost
Judy's
Alpha Beta
Contempo Casuals
Pioneer Chicken
Cracker Barrel
National Lumbar
Licorice Pizza
Music plus
Santa's Village
Federated
Cartoons and Shows I watched as a kid..
Smurfs
Land of the Lost
Fun House
Double Dare
The get-a-long Gang
Wuzzles
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Jem
321 contact
The electric company
Pee-wees Playhouse
Wizkid
Shera
Beverly hills teens
Inspector gadget
danger mouse
Fraggle Rock
You can't do that on television
Kidd Video
Kissyfur
Pitfall
Snorks
Thundercats
Shirt Tales

Than there is all the old commercials I remember as well
If my list did not bring back memories check out these videos!!

No comments: