Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy 10 years Honey!!

Saturday Was Me and Gabe's 10 year anniversary together as a couple (not married). Gabe took me to a fancy romantic dinner at The Dal Rae. The night started with a special surprise from Gabe that came in a little blue bag (Tiffany's!!)

Our table was not quite Ready so we went in the Piano Lounge and sat at the bar and had a martini.
We brought a nice bottle of Cab we been holding on too for a special occasion
Me with my special present Gabe got me
I had filet Mignon with Shitake mushrooms
We spent a good two hours dining
While we were waiting for our Valet I took a picture of the the old marquee..This place is so Old School.

I love my husband he is the best!!

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

10 years? Seriously? when did that happen???