Thursday, August 13, 2009

PEZ PEZ EVERYWHERE PEZ

So for a while I been collecting Pez and the other day finally thought I would pull a box of them out..Ava had a blast with them! Maybe she will gain an interest in collecting them when she gets older.

Parker had fun too sorting out the Pez..such as putting all the Simpson pez together and then the star wars ones and so on..
Let's see how this one taste
She loved kicking her feet in the pile of PEZ
Then she stopped to carefully investigate the details of each one as well
I tried to get Parker to see if he would grow any interest but he hasn't...I still collect them though..there are so many ones out there. One day I would love to come across some really old ones for nothing at a swapmeet but everyone seems to know that they are pretty collectible.boooo

No comments: