Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cocktail Thursday

Thursday evening the gals came over for some Lychee martini's hey what can I say..we love our martini's. Thursday's have been pretty popular for having the girls over for Happy Hour.

Thelma's got a tight grip on that martini

Cheers~ To Ally ..OH THE BEST PART..if you notice closely in the background..you will see my cat Shaggy caught in the act of digging in the garbage can..Ally brought awesome chicken wings over that night

Toni is a great at multi-tasking..has martini's while on the phone and painting her nails.

My personal photgrapher AKA Parker took this photo..not to shabby for an 8 year old
The dirty girl talk through out the night got Ally hot and Heavy for Chef Ramsey

1 comment:

Ally said...

Yes, OH how I love Chef Ramsay...that man knows how to take care of business.

P.S. Thank you SOOOOO much for NOT posting the pic of me 'accidentally' kissing the wrong guy...