Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Gabe!


Today is Gabe's Birthday. I am a little bummed cause the Bday present I ordered him did not come... Anyway he took the bus with Ava to go to Disneyland to get his free gift card from them for 69.00. After work we met up with Gabe's brother and wife and our buddy DC who we rarely see anymore these days. Tonight we went to the CPK for dinner.This was my first time there. Let me just say the Avocado Rolls are to die for! Gabe ordered Thai Chicken pizza that was sooo good. I am ready to go back and try some other things on the menu.

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

I can't believe you've never been there! Thats too funny cause I was there the same day but at the one at Victoria Gardens. I had the Waldorf salad and it was yumm-o..