Thursday, March 5, 2009

Party Dresses & Top Model


So I been on this kick buying Ava Party dresses for all the upcoming birthday parties..ummmm so far she has about 4 Easter dresses and 8 party dresses...yipes..I am surprised my husband has not rung my neck yet.
It's birthday Season for us.. this is our last weekend of leisure which will most likely be spent at Disneyland on Saturday and than Sunday I am doing something extremely drastic to my hair that I have never done before...I will blog about it when it happens..it's a secret..only because I my wise up and not do it..
Besides party dress shopping I am so excited for Season 12 of America's Next Top Model. I cannot tell yet who I like..still got my feelers out there but Sandra the African girl..ugh DO NOT LIKE HER..she is just so rude.

4 comments:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

Ya She's a Bizz-natch! haha. I Like Alison ( for some weird reason ) Jessica, Fo...But I dont know yet how they'll be...Also I think you NEED to go to Disneyland on Sunday Not Sat. Thats when Im going!!!

Retro Mom said...

You going this Sunday??? We can do that!!

Retro Mom said...

oh crap never mind...I forgot Gabe has a convention to go to...poo

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

We always miss each other by 24 hours I swear!