Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Aiden's 2nd Birthday

Sunday The kids and I drove up to Claremont to celebrate my cousins son's 2nd birthday!
It was good to see family members I have not seen in a long time.
I was asked by my aunt if I had plans to have anymore children and I told her no. I had way to many health issues with Ava and with myself that I don't want to put myself at risk again. The C section has really been a damper in my getting back to shape plan too. I just cannot really get full use of my stomach muscles and when I do crunches it still hurts internally where I had the cut.

Anyway it was a every sunny clear day for a birthday party

My uncle made a nice spread of fruit and veggies and cold cuts and a very tasty asparagus salad.
All the kids had fun playing in the backyard. It was filled with 2 and 3 year old. Parker was the oldest there and he just mainly just kicked the ball around in back.
Aiden riding his quad thingy. Ava was watching all the little ones ride them around but she did not have an interest. She just mainly wanted to check out the plants and play with the balls.
She kept picking up these little seed things that I had to keep taking away from her..
She liked sitting in the big chair
Time for Cake!! Adrian did such a great job with the Thomas cake. She makes wonderful cakes.
This was a chocolate cake with Oreo cookie filling
After cake came presents!!
He does a great job opening presents. He knew right what to do.
Time to play with the gifts!!
I didn't stay too long cause I had a slight headache from the party bus the night before. So I let the kids play in the backyard for just a little while longer.
I can't believe all these babies growing up so quickly.

1 comment:

Thelma said...

aww so cute. Ava's having fun!