Friday, March 19, 2010

Wanted Retro Paintings!!

I just love retro long neck cats and cool mid century-esqe scenes and that is the essence that Kerry Beary's artwork brings.
One thing I have always wanted to do was have pictures on my walls like the pictures on the walls of her artwork. You always see in her work beautiful vintage paintings on the walls in the scenes and I am like why can I never find artwork like that for my house! If I had just a single artistic talent in my blood I would create art like that for people to collect and add to their mid century style Homes.
I of course love the vintage ladies and men and of course the cats she adds to her work.

Ok so the painting in this background I would love to have on my vintage Green wall in my living room. Just a big canvas painting with a teak wood frame.
This reminds me of my bedroom. I have cat painting and artwork all over the walls like that
I would love these in my hallways
This I just love cause it reminds me of Me when I was Skinny and Short Hair...the good ol days ..I also had a dress like that too..still do actually ..just does not fit

Be sure to click on the link above to check out her gallery It is FAB! Also check out her blog here on Blogspot. http://kerrybeary.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Thelma said...

Cool pics I love them too. The 1st thing I thought of when I saw the girl with the dogs of was "damn that looks just like Iris"!