Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Popsicles and Yogurt

Well this past weekend it was warm out on Saturday so we stocked up on some Popsicles for the kids.
Ava see's the Popsicles have come out of the freezer!! What a sweet tooth this baby has
She didn't quite know about this Lime flavor
She soon enough adapted to the sourness of it.
We only gave her a little piece
Then My mom took me Saturday to pick up my car from the shop and I had treated her out to Cherry on Top. I think she maybe hooked!
I got the tart and raspberry yogurt with mini gummi bears and yogurt chips and blackberries
and she got the tropical fruit yogurt with blueberries,strawberries,kiwi,granola and one little cookie.
I think we will be taking many trips to Cherry on Top this summer!

1 comment:

Thelma said...

I still haven't tried it! I heard the cake batter is to die for.