Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Tree Decorating


So we got our Christmas tree. After we bought our tree we also went and bought new decorations. It has been awhile since I bought new decorations. I bought some awesome little woodland friends to add to the tree this year and I exchanged my old plastic bulbs for glass ones this year..which now that I think about it with all the babies this year in the house may not have been a great idea. We also bought a train that sets up in the middle of the tree and it goes around of course in the middle of the tree. Gabe is setting that up in the tree tomorrow. I also spent like a hour and a half stringing popcorn with Ava. She fell asleep while we were decorating. I just had my hot cocoa with marshmallows now I am feeling all toasty inside and ready for bed.

Another thing today...Ava got back into the pacifier! She been grumpy lately so we gave her a Binky because she has not had one in almost two months...well she is hooked. That was the only thing that put her to sleep today!







2 comments:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

Yay! We did ours today too! Lucky takes a paci, Cambria rarely takes hers. I wish she would!

Keith said...

The tree looks great. I've been thinking it's about time I get some new decorations.