Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Cell Phone


So I finally got me a new cell. Time to read the 2 different instruction books for it...
It is soo Thin I hope I dont break it in half..the weight is like nothing..so far I'm loving it!!


The 5310 XpressMusic is a thin music-centric phone that offers all the conveniences a music lover needs: Bluetooth, stereo headsets and dedicated media buttons stylishly placed on the sides of the screen. This is Nokia’s answer to the iPod, a phone that looks like a music player.

4 comments:

Ally said...

I have LOVED all the Nokia phones I've ever had. They are the "Die Hard's" of the cell phone world.

Duh, I cannot believe I ordered the wrong phone.

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

I need a new phone too, I have Verizon though. I wanna get the new storm.

Retro Mom said...

I have never had a Nokia phone before..only motorola. I almost got a blackberry but my company may be giving me one anyway so I really wanted the music player one. I don't have a Ipod so thiswill be the next best thing. I love that it has a video camera,plays music videos,download music on it and has all these crazy graphics and has Guitar Hero on it. It rocks!

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

Oh ya and I totally stole your music, haha...It was good!