Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Last night we went to Gabe's side of the family to spend Christmas Eve together. Unfortunately I forgot my camera to take pictures so Davina is gonna send me some copies. There was so many great photo ops to. The two older girl cousins were both sitting with Ava and feeding her like she was a doll. it was cute to see the other girls taking care of their baby girl cousin.
Today was a crazy day. We had a lot of people over this year for Christmas. I had 13 people here counting the kids. Parker made out like a bandit and got EVERYTHING he asked for. Ava got soo many cute outfits and toys. Gabe got me Tiffany's and Marc Jacobs perfume. I also got a fashion design book from my dad and a sewing box to go with the sewing machine he got me so I can start designing some clothes for Ava. I also got clothes, more perfume sets,a VINTAGE MICKEY MOUSE WATCH, some gift cards and cash and some modish jewelery, Gourmet Chocolates and a few other fun trinkets and what not.
Anyways, we had a HUGE feast of all sorts of food and bottomless wine bottles flowing. It was very festive.
anyway we let Ava open her tinker bell she loved so much that daddy got for her and BOY what a great start for her day.

Ally took a ton of pix that I am gonna have to steal of everyone opening their presents..my camera died so I only took a few shots.

Ava is our bed as we open her tinker bell
What can it be??

It's Tinkerbell!!

Yay!

The cousins

Ava doing a curtsy

Parker decorating a gingerbread house

HAHAHA My brother eating

Parker's face after he realizes he got a nintendo DS

Ally and Ava

No comments: