Tuesday, December 30, 2008

She's always makes me feel better

Today I stayed home sick. Last night I started having a really scratchy throat and felt like I had a stiff neck. I went to bed fairly early and when I woke up this morning I had no voice and could not swallow and body aches so bad and a massive headache. When I finally muster up some strength I looked at my throat and it was all yellow and red. It looked infected. My tonsils is where the infection look to be which has always have been a re occurring problem in my life. I probably was one of those children who should have had their tonsils removed but my parents didn't believe in taking me to the doctor it was more like go gargle some salt water and rest sort of thing.
Anyway I seriously Slept the whole day. I had 3 bowls of soup to eat all day and a couple of juice packets.

I am taking some amoxicillan that my doc was able to get me.
Gabe had a dentist appointment so I had to get up to watch the baby and Parker while he went to the doctors. I had Parker get the Bumbo and sat Ava on the bed in it next to me.
She was soo talkative and laughing and smiling that I instantly started to feel better watching her. I had to grab my camera of course and take some photos of her.










1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

Ya I should have been one of those kids that got there tonsil's out too. Hope you feel better. Im just getting over mine too.