Monday, December 8, 2008

Project Runway Party..


Anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge fan of Project runway and Fashion!
I got a call from a dear friend of mine who left me the greatest message!!
She was telling me at my birthday party bowling night (which Ally by the way your blog has thee funniest pictures from that night) she was telling me that her jewelry line she designs is going to be showcased at Jerells boutique he is going to be opening. http://jezebel.com/photogallery/projrunjerrel/1003569082
Jerell Scott was almost made the 3rd finalist but lost it. Anyway I was telling her how much I loved his stuff and how he was robbed!!!
ANYWAY to the good stuff.
She left me a message and this Wednesday is his opening Boutique Party and she was telling him about me and how I'm a fan and he said to bring me to the party!!!!!!!!!
The project runway cast is going to be there showing stuff as well and my friend gets to have her jewelry there too. I also get to meet a bunch of other fashionista's and stylistas!!
I can hardly contain myself. So she asked me if I want to go and of course I said Hell Yes.. I am excited.

No comments: