Monday, May 18, 2009

Bathtime..Her Favorite Time

Ava loves the bath. I took these a few days ago cause she was having so much fun in the tub.
Today Grandma babysat and she said that when she gave Ava a bath ..she cried when bath time was over..so she went back into the tub for awhile...she is outgrowing her little spa tub..time to move on to something else..I am debating what I want to get for her..I am thinking getting her the bathtub seat but there is one inflatable bathtub that I really like too which are pictured below. I think I am gonna place an order tomorrow for the tub.


I want this seat
This is the tub I am thinking on ordering..I love that it has little shampoo holders

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

I dont have that tub but one like it and Cambria LOVES it!