Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ian turns 4

We had 2 parties to attend so the first one I will post today since the 2nd one has so many pictures.
The neighbor boy that lives upstairs turned 4 today so Parker just basically walked out the front door and was at the party since it was by our garages. I stayed inside to get Ava and myself ready for the adult party we were heading to later.

This is one of Parker's Best friends and the brother of the birthday boy from upstairs Alec

Pinata time

CANDY

Diego lost his legs

The birthday boy Ian

Toni came over and had some coffee with us and hung out while I got ready..Gabe bought us potato tacos from Casa Sanchez and beer..I had a Cider

The was party number one

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

Im hating you right now with the potato tacos, no seriously...No really seriously!!! YUM...