Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A pleasing work out


So I have been brainwashed by the multiple infomercials I see on television to buy the Flirty Girl Fitness DVDs. I got the one with EVERYTHING...well I didn't get the stripper pole cause I have no where to put it but the chair routines and the dance moves are good enough for me. I thought to myself what a fun way to work out than by masking the work out session by dancing. It will benefit the husband too!! Anyways at least I have a few girlfriends that are willing to come out and work out to the DVDs with me...I can't wait to get them!!

2 comments:

The Lawyer Mommy said...

That looks like a LOT of fun! And I'm serious, anytime you want to borrow our pole...I'm just sayin'...offer's on the table! ;-)

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

yay fun!!!