Monday, January 12, 2009

Another Sunday Champagne Brunch

Every Sunday we go out to breakfast and yesterday we went over to French 75 for the champagne brunch before picking up Parker from Uncle Andy and Aunt Davina's house.
It was very nice! We usually try and invite a pair of friends with us since we can get the 50% off deal there but since we were driving home from Josh and Vickies and decided last minute to go we didn't have a chance to call a couple to come join us.
They have this deal were for 32.00 you get a three course brunch with bottomless champagne or mimosas..I was only able to drink 3 flutes.

My starter was a butter lettuce salad with Roquefort cheese and toasted almonds with a vinaigrette dressing..it was gooooood

Gabe had the shrimp smothered in a garlic sauce

Ava was such a good baby.a few guests in the restaurant had to stop at our table to admire her
She kept smiling at the table next to us and the servers

She cracks me up

My second course was a filet Mignon eggs Benedict with a cheesy potatoes

Gabe and I toasting our mimosa's

My dessert was a Tahitian vanilla creme brulee with fresh berries..It was the best!

Gabe had a tart it was called something in french but was basically baked Cinnamon apples on a thin pastry with vanilla bean ice cream

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

Ill totally go with you guys! I Love me some Mimosa's....but wait till Im done nursing! haha...Can't wait for rainforest cafe!