Saturday, January 3, 2009

Stop to smell the Roses!

Today we went to see the Rose Parade floats. It was so awesome. I took so many pictures.
Anyway I been walking all day today and my feet are tired. Ava slept pretty much for the whole thing and Parker wanted to stop at so many floats to have his picture taken. These will be a great Scrapbook layout.
Gabe cooked us steak Diane dinners tonight. He made sure to flambe them too.
Well were waiting to hear from Carl so we can do Game night tonight. I got Gabe this Trivia game that comes with buzzers it is like a gamer show and tonight we are all gonna compete with each other. We all are Trivia fanatics so we usually play Trivia games for HOURS!




























My dinner

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

I wanted to go today but we're going to a Hockey Game tonight. And We we're gonna go yesterday but We meet friends for lunch instead.