Friday, January 30, 2009

mmmmm......CHEESE


WOO HOO! Today is Bonus day and now we are going out to celebrate.
So I will blog now since I won't be around later. Gabe is coming here to pick me up from work and Chris is gonna meet Holly and I think a few other co workers are gonna join us for Martinis and Fondue at THE Melting Pot.
The have this LOVE martini that I want to try!
Malibu Rum, Peach Schnapps, cranberry juice with sliced fresh strawberries!
We are gonna go for the Happy hour special. $32 dollars you get a cheese fondue, two salads and 2 martinis. We are gonna order additional Chocolate fondue as well.
I wish I had my camera with me so I can take photos but I didn't think to bring it...oh well!

1 comment:

Retro Mom said...

All I can say is this place is FRIGGEN AWESOME! We had 2 cheese fondues and a Chocolate fondue and about 5 Martinis each. It was a blast! I am definately going back to this place!