Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Here comes another Birthday


So I am to realize that Parker's Birthday is just around the corner. Pretty much every year we throw him a birthday party and to tell you the truth I don't think I am in to it this year.

So instead of a birthday party we are going to take him to Disneyland!
I been tempted to get our annual passes considering my next pay check will have my bonus on it..however I really don't want to spend my bonus money. It is usually a big bonus though.. so I can always put the rest aside. I was also thinking maybe getting a hotel room for 2 days at the Disneyland hotel but DAMN it is SO expensive!!!
Anyway, I was thinking it would be great to see if I can round up maybe some of his cousins to go. I just registered him for the get in free on your bday thingy but I don't think it works. It says it will send me an email but I never received it.
It will be great though to take him..he's been wanting to go.

1 comment:

Verónica Frágola said...

love your blog and its layout!